BRASAF (BRAsseries SAmuel Foyou) was created in the year 2019 and specialized in the manufacturing of beverages. BRASAF has a minimum of 80 workers who have a potential of realising a production quantity of 2000 articles per day. Last year, BRASAF extended it’s production area beyond softs drinks.
BRASAF launched it’s first set of soft drinks branded KRYSTAL JUICE.
BRASAF have experienced serious difficulties in being able to automate their factory processes.
What the e-FACTORY solutions could do
Equipment & Spare parts management module
• Identify the ownership of the spare part (is it on equipment or free);
• Its exact location in the store
• Display the movement history of a spare part in a given period (entry date, last exit date, last inventory date, etc.);
Stats on the period of each spare part
Status of overall spare parts valued on a specific date;
State of consumption of a spare part in quantity and value valued over a period;
Listing of spare parts which have not had any movement in quantity and value for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, etc.; (dormant stock)
Listing of replenishments (listing of parts that have reached the minimum threshold).
Order of work
Manufacturing management module
• Record line start times;
• Record production start times;
• Record the end of production times;
• Record line closing times;
• Record production quantities in hectoliters and in number of bottles;
• To record the quantities entered into the store in hectoliters and in number of bottles;
• To record the theoretical production of the day;
• Calculate yields
• Statement of synthetic return over a period with its daily evolution graph;
• State of overall return over a period with sin graph of daily evolution;
Module for monitoring raw material consumption
• State of production loss over a period = (theoretical exit over the period – actual exits over the period) / actual exits over the period
• State of overall loss over a period = (initial stock over the period – ending stock over the period – actual exits over the period) / actual exits
Find out more information below